The San Diego Dream Team along with Pilgrim United Church of Christ in Carlsbad, CA, are happy to announce our DACA scholarships application! Apply for our DACA Scholarship TODAY!
DACA Scholarship Eligibility
• First-time DACA applicant
• Live in San Diego County
• Demonstrated financial need
Deadline to submit applications is September 18th at 11:59PM.
Scholarship recipients will be notified by October 17th, 2014. 3 Scholarship will be rewarded to cover $465 DACA related fees. Scholarship checks will be written to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security & be given to scholarship recipients upon DACA packet completion. All recipients will be required to:
- attend one of the San Diego Dream Team DACA assessment session
- attend San Diego Dream Team workshop to complete DACA packet/application
- attend a meeting to receive scholarship
- do 5 hours of volunteer with the San Diego Dream Team
Email address for questions: DACAinSD@gmail.com
Phone number for questions: (619) 786-7367